Area Sales Manager ACHBolzano area, from time to time in Cesena and frequently traveling to the assigned market areas.
Are you an enthusiastic Sales Professional who likes to develop new markets internationally? Are you entrepreneurial, result oriented and eager to realize commercial growth? Do you have a clear affinity with technology and a genuine interest in fresh fruit and vegetables or food production? Then we have a challenging international position for you based in Bolzano!
Azienda AWETA Sistemi SpaAweta has a strong leading position when it comes to turnkey solutions for sorting and packing fresh fruit and vegetables. The sales, assembly and service offices are located worldwide in the most important fruit and vegetable areas, close to the customer. Aweta is frontrunner in product scanning innovation and the automation of sorting and packing equipment. Aweta continuously strives for higher standards, responds to changing wishes of its customers and makes the time to market ever shorter. Aweta is active in more than 45 countries and counts 300 passionate professionals worldwide.
La figura ricercata
Opening new markets and achieving growth in Central Europe
- You are responsible for achieving the agreed revenue and profit targets with existing and new customers within the assigned countries. Your focus will be on the German-speaking areas and countries, Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Developing new business through acquisition and converting market opportunities into commercial results. You manage the sales cycle from A-Z and manage your own portfolio.
- Together with the sales team you define and execute the commercial policy and segment strategy for each of your markets and increase the market share.
- You consult with your customers, proactively think along with them and professionally translate their needs and requirements into spot-on Value Propositions; you negotiate and close profitable deals with them with the support of the colleagues from the sales team.
- Supervise the implementation and follow-up on the agreements made, in close cooperation with colleagues from other companies in the group.
- You build a good relationship with dealers, distributors and agents and work closely with them.
- Participate in and visit relevant trade fairs and be an ambassador of your company.
- As Area Sales Manager you report directly to the Italian Sales Director.
International commercial talent, hunter
- Relevant education - bachelor’s or master’s degree - in Mechanical Engineering, Automation, Technology, Ag Tech, Horticulture or equivalent through experience.
- At least 2 years of sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in industrial automation systems for fresh produce or food processing industry.
- Demonstrable affinity with technology or machine construction; knowledge of the fruit and vegetable sector is an asset.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications; knowledge of CRM (Salesforce) would be great.
- Fluent in German and Italian and professional command of English; other European languages are a plus.
- Networker, natural negotiator with business accumen.
- Strong listening and communication skills, able to provide appropriate solutions in consultation with clients and colleagues.
- Customer- and market-driven.
- At ease in giving commercial and technical presentations.
- Analytical and solution-oriented.
- Stress resistant and flexible.
Excellent career opportunity. You are part of an international and innovative niche player with an informal working environment and work together with talented colleagues. You get a lot of autonomy with room for initiative, personal development and professional growth.
At the office in the Bolzano area, from time to time to the Italian headquarters in Cesena and frequently traveling to the assigned market areas.
Detailed information about the organization can be found at www.aweta.com. Aweta has outsourced the recruitment and selection for the vacancy exclusively to CeresRecruitment.