Sales Director Italy and SpainThe position will be located in Cesena. Willing to travel (up to 50%).
Are you a seasoned commercial leader? Are you eager to develop new markets, drive sales growth and lead and empower the Italian Sales organisation? Are you strategically strong with the natural ability to get people along? Are you passionate about fresh produce and having affinity with technology?
About AWETA Sistemi SpaWe are hiring for an international key player with a strong leading position in building turnkey solutions for the grading and packing of fresh produce. In order to realize the strategic growth plan 2024, we are now looking for a Sales Manager Southern Europe.
Lead international sales growth and build a cohesive team
- Together with your Team (3) you drive profitable growth with existing and new customers and develop new markets within the assigned countries. Start with Italy, Spain and Greece.
- You own the high-value sales cycle from A-Z and manage your own portfolio.
- You establish a clear vision and define and execute the Sales and Marketing Strategy and Plan for each of your markets; you are responsible to realize the agreed targets of sales and margin.
- You listen to your customers and demonstrate skilfully the link between their needs and requirements and the added value of your product. You formulate spot-on Value Propositions, negotiate and close profitable deals.
- You lead, support, empower and coach your sales team and help them to shine and perform at best.
- You build a strong culture of Customer Engagement and collaboration across the Sales Project teams (R&D, Sales Engineering, Customer Engineering). You work in synergy together and deliver swiftly answers and customized solutions to win your customer and the business.
- You build and nurture executive relationships with actual and new customers and you regularly inform them about the latest developments and innovations.
- You closely follow up market developments, identify opportunities and turn them into new business proposals.
- You are at ease giving commercial and technical presentations.
- You organise fairs and marketing actions in collaboration with the Group Sales and Marketing team.
- You will report to the Group Sales Director and act as an influential member of the senior leadership team (MT).
Hunter, intercultural negotiator
- Bachelor or Master’s degree. (Agriculture, Economics, Science, Engineering or similar).
- Experience or good knowledge of the fruit and vegetables industry.
- Minimum 7 years sales experience in B2B, preferably in fresh produce or food processing industry.
- At least 5 years of successful managing a Sales Team.
- Experience in project management would be a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word).
- Fluent in Italian and Spanish, professional knowledge of English; other European languages would be a plus.
- Lead by example, commercial and result driven.
- Inspiring & enthusiastic people manager, teambuilder.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Persuasive negotiator.
- Customer- and market driven.
- Analytical and solution oriented.
- Change management.
- Excellent understanding of business dynamics and processes.
- Business acumen.
- Stress resistant and flexible.
Excellent career opportunity. You will be part of an international and innovative niche-player with an informal working environment and work with talented colleagues. Opportunity to work in autonomy with room for initiative and professional growth. You will be part of the Group Management Team.
The recruitment for the Sales Manager position has been outsourced to CeresRecruitment.