Product Marketing ManagerHasselt, Belgium, 25-30% travel, mainly Europe
About Key Technology B.V.
Key Technology is a leading global food machinery manufacturer supplying automated inspection, conveying and other processing equipment for potatoes, vegetables, fruits, nuts, confections, dairy and other food processing applications. Key’s product technology helps its customers improve product quality, maximize yield and reduce costs.
Key Technology’s success is founded on a deep understanding of its customers’ business and the opportunities and challenges they face. Through that understanding Key Technology develops product and service solutions uniquely positioned to help food processors reach their product quality, safety and profitability objectives. Are you ready to help build a competitive advantage for Key Technology in the market? You just might be the Product Marketing Manager we are looking for!
Define and execute the product go-to-market strategy
- You gather and process market information, customer feedback and input from internal stakeholders in order to identify the opportunity size, growth drivers and success factors in each market segment.
- You develop and implement the global go-to-market strategy for Key Technology’s automated inspection products and services. You create a differentiated positioning in the market and communicate to customers a winning value proposition.
- You work together with Technical Product Managers and colleagues in Marketing Communication, Sales and Service to align cross-functional actions with product positioning and the go-to-market strategy.
- You report to the Global Marketing Director.
- University degree in a business, engineering or a technical field.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in an industrial technology B2B market space.
- Food industry experience is a plus.
- You excel at strategic marketing, market analysis and business planning.
- You are an influencing communicator in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- You know how to work across business functions to gain support and elicit action from internal stakeholders by presenting the strategic, financial and development direction for the product line.
At Key Technology you will find a challenging and exciting work environment to support your professional and personal growth. An attractive remuneration and extra-legal package are designed to attract and retain world-class candidates.
Key Technology has outsourced the recruitment and selection for above mentioned position exclusively to Ceres Recruitment.For more information, please visit the company website at https://www.key.net/en/.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.