Export Area Manager DACH & PLOffice nearby Verona, Mantova or Bologna area + frequently traveling to market areas.
Are you passionate about agricultural equipment and machinery and feel comfortable with the German speaking countries? Are you an enthusiastic sales professional looking for an exciting and unique opportunity with perspective and contribute to the steady growth of our clients’ business? Would you like to develop yourself further within an ambitious organization? Then look no further, this might be the right opportunity for you!
About organizationOur client is a solid and dynamic group with strong international presence that manufactures and markets innovative and high-quality agricultural equipment and service for soil preparation, cultivation and green area maintenance with an ambitious sales and product portfolio expansion plan.
Develop and achieve international sales growth in the assigned territories
- You generate business with existing and new customers by promoting the strong product portfolio and achieve agreed revenue and profit objectives within the assigned countries. Initially your focus will be on Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Poland.
- You build and develop strong relationships with current and new distributors, dealers, agents and importers in your area and ensure profitable long-term partnerships with them.
- Accountable for the annual sales forecast and budget and periodic review.
- Develop your markets through scouting, acquisition and by converting market opportunities into profitable commercial results.
- You develop market knowledge, build up networks, analyse and report market evolutions.
- You take care and monitor credit management, working closely with the finance department.
- Collaborate closely with all departments cross-company: sales, R&D, product managers, marketing, people on the floor, finance and C-level.
- Participate in relevant trade fairs.
- The Area Sales Manager DACH & PL reports directly to the CEO.
Hunter, intercultural networker; deep understanding of the agricultural sector
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Agribusiness, Agriculture, Ag Tech, Mechanical Engineering, Economics.
- At least 7 years of successful B2B sales experience in the agricultural equipment sector.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Fluent in Italian and German. Professional knowledge of English. Other European languages are a plus.
- Takes initiative, always on the lookout for sales opportunities.
- Hands-on, entrepreneurial mindset plus result driven.
- Natural negotiator with business acumen.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Customer- and market-driven.
- Excellent understanding of business dynamics and processes.
- Stress resistant and flexible.
Excellent career opportunity. You are part of an ambitious and innovative company and work together with highly motivated and talented colleagues. You get a lot of autonomy with room for initiative, personal development and opportunities for advancement.
At the office nearby the Verona, Mantova or Bologna area; frequently traveling to the assigned market areas. Depending on the current place of residence of the candidate, a hybrid formula with partially home office may be an option.
Are you interested? Our customer has outsourced the recruitment and selection for the vacancy exclusively to CeresRecruitment.