Country Manager ItalyHome Office, travelling in the assigned working area
Are you passionate about farming and plant nutrition? Do you want to contribute to healthy and sustainable food production and translate scientific knowledge into innovative products and solutions that really work in the field of plant nutrition? Are you an enthusiastic, customer-oriented Sales leader who thinks in solutions and would like to develop further the Italian market? Then we are looking for you!
About BMS Micro-Nutrients
BMS Micro-Nutrients Italia is part of BMS Micro-Nutrients NV, the European Foliar Nutrition specialist providing for more than 4 decades reliable and innovative plant nutrition solutions helping farmers and growers to meet the demand of their markets and to produce healthy crops in a sustainable way. BMS Micro-Nutrients Italia is a leading company with a strong position in Italy and markets its product portfolio for foliar fertilization, plant nutrition, biostimulants and plant health solutions for all major crops through a network of distribution partners. Foliar fertilization is the most efficient way to nourish the plant as it reduces soil applications, optimizes plant nutrition and enhances crop yield and quality, while remaining environmentally sustainable.
High commercial talent able to lead continued growth and translate customer needs into practical solutions
- Build and develop strong relationships with existing and new accounts in Italy. You ensure profitable long-term partnerships with wholesalers and distributors.
- Accountable for reaching turnover and margin objectives as well as for your sales forecast and budget.
- Responsible for the sales and distribution strategy, product portfolio, pricing and strategic partnerships in line with the international strategy.
- You lead and coach your commercial team of agents and sales representatives.
- Through product training and technical support, you deliver an excellent service to your customers.
- As ambassador of BMS you participate in exhibition shows and other sector related events.
- You are at ease giving commercial and technical presentations.
- Work in close cooperation with the head office in Belgium regarding marketing, innovation, R&D and logistics.
- Influential member of the leadership team (MT) and direct report to the International Sales Manager.
Intercultural networker, commercially driven and deep understanding of the agricultural sector
- Bachelor or Master of Sciences: Bioengineering, Agronomy, Biology, Biochemistry or related.
- At least 5 years of Sales experience in a similar role (Sales Manager, technical-commercial, KAM, Commercial Director) in a crop related environment (fertilizers, crop protection, seeds).
- General knowledge of plants and plant nutrition.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.
- You are fluent in Italian; Excellent professional knowledge of French or/and English.
- Enthusiastic people manager.
- Entrepreneurial, result driven and strong negotiation skills.
- Good listener, open minded.
- Dynamic, committed, ownership.
- Hands-on and flexible.
- Customer and market-focused, ability to prioritize work focus according to goals.
- Takes initiatives, always on the lookout for sales opportunities.
- Excellent career opportunity with attractive remuneration and extra-legal package.
- A country-wide responsibility with freedom and openness to take initiative and manage your own agenda.
- A challenging and dynamic work environment. Work with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues.
- The industry is vibrant and relationships with customers are based on respect and long-term relationships
- The opportunity to use knowledge and expertise in a market-leading, innovative and international company.
BMS Micro-Nutrients has outsourced the recruitment and selection for above mentioned position exclusively to CeresRecruitment. Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at www.chelal.com.